Willow Lake Student Farm Club
The Student Farm Club supports the operations of the Student Farm through volunteer work hours, creative student projects and a vibrant social presence. Some of the club's activities include harvesting for farmers markets, organizing educational field trips, facilitating volunteer workdays and enjoying potlucks at the farm. The club is open to undergraduate and graduate students, while farm volunteer events are also open to members of the community.
Willow Lake Farm Club Meetings: Every other Thursday at 5:30pm; 2414 Throckmorton
- Join the Farm Club! Contact us to join.
- Join our listserv to hear about upcoming news and events:
- Email email@example.com
- In the body of the email, type SUB STUDENTFARM Your Name (Ex: SUB STUDENTFARM Willie Wildcat)
- We are always looking for ways to work with other departments at K-State; if you have ideas for teaching or research collaborations, please contact farm management!
- Follow us on social media!
President: Jack Fritschie – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Avalon Teter – email@example.com
Secretary/Treasurer: Trenton Pharis – firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Chair: Ryan McGinnis – email@example.com
Farm Coordinator: Mason Klish – firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Advisor: Jeremy Cowan – email@example.com