Dr. Drew Ricketts
Wildlife & Outdoor Enterprise Management
Kansas State University
1603 Throckmorton PSC
1712 Claflin Road
Manhattan, KS 66506
- B.S., Wildlife Biology, Kansas State University (2003)
- Ph.D., Biology, Kansas State University (2016)
- Ricketts, A.M., and B.K. Sandercock. October 2016. Demographic performance of small mammals in response to patch-burn grazing. The Wildlife Society (23rd Annual Conference), Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Ricketts, A.M., and B.K. Sandercock. August 2015. Small mammal responses to patch-burn grazing. The Wildlife Society, Central Mountains and Plains Section Meeting, Manhattan, Kansas.
- Ricketts, A.M., and B.K. Sandercock. January 2015. Coyote space use in tallgrass prairie. Kansas Natural Resources Conference, Wichita, Kansas.
- Ricketts, A.M., and B.K. Sandercock. 2016. Patch-burn grazing increases habitat heterogeneity and biodiversity of small mammals in managed rangelands. Ecosphere 7(8):e01431.10.1002/ecs2.1431.
|Course #||Title||Semester||Delivery Method|
|WOEM 205||Sporting Clays Range Dev. & Ops.||Spring||On Campus|
|WOEM 206||Trap & Skeet Range Dev. & Ops.||Spring||On Campus|
|WOEM 207||Introduction to Habitat Management||Spring||On Campus|
|WOEM 562||Advanced Habitat Management||Fall||On Campus|
|WOEM 565||Principles and Practices of Freshwater Fishing and Guiding||Spring||On Campus|
|WOEM 620||Human Wildlife Conflicts||Spring||On Campus|