Plant Nutrition Case Studies
The following case studies focus on plant nutrient management problems and are used in the course Plant Nutrition and Nutrient Management (HORT 815 at Kansas State University and HORT/AGRO 424/824 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln). Contact Kim Williams (email@example.com) for the solutions if you are an instructor who would like to use these case studies in your class.
- The Case of the Purpling Geraniums
- Why are the Edges of the Geranium Foliage Turning Crispy?
- A Golf Course's Battle with Diseased Bermudagrass
- The Case of the Scorched Cut Chrysanthemum
- Why are the Begonia Plugs Dying?
- The Greenhouse's Battle with Diseased Gloxinia